Today we have a different post than normal, we will be talking about a recent breach of CPR that happened recently, and it’s being really blown up a little too much for what it actually is. Here’s what you really need to know.
- CPR had a breach on July 27th at 3am BST
- Your password’s are very unlikely to be stolen because of how the site encrypts them, however we highly recommend you change them on the unlikely change that they have been stolen. You can change your password by clicking this link https://create.cprewritten.net/recover_password.php
- IP’s and emails were extracted
- Make sure you are careful with your email, with what emails you click on, what links you click on, make sure you fully trust those who send you emails before you click on the emails themselves or the links in emails
- It is possible to change your IP address either by contacting your ISP (Internet Service Provider) or restarting your router. Options may vary depending on your ISP.
- If you go to https://haveibeenpwned.com/ and it says you have been pwned, it just means that it’s possible *highly unlikely* that someone has access to your email and to send you emails, just don’t open any sketchy emails or click on suspicious links, being pwned is not bad at all as long as your careful.
- Make sure you use a different password for each important site you use.
Basically what happened was someone who used to own CPR got a hold of an old file to get into the database, and handed it over to cyber-criminals to make this breach occur, CPR rolled back their database to 24 hours before, to avoid any other damage, which is why you may have lost some items.
This is really not that big of a deal, just some revenge driven person trying to get revenge back at a website that kicked him out for good reason. CPR has gone through this once before, and nothing large came of it. I encourage you to keep playing CPR, just change your password, and any other safety precautions you think necessary. I will be doing the same as well.
If you have any questions you can refer to CPR’s official statement by clicking here or you can join us on our discord where we will also happily answer any questions you may have, you can join by clicking this link. https://discord.gg/3x8467W
Until next time, Waddle On!
-CPR Cheats Team