CPR has recently released some news about CPR that is a little disappointing, but hopefully in hindsight will be pretty great.
Yesterday, CPR leadership released a statement saying that they experienced a hitch in their plans and will have to push back the medieval party another week to August 1st. However several updates have happened.
If you read the newspaper we read a piece from Gary saying he expected an earthquake at the end of the medieval party due to the dragon that’s been hinted at already, however apparently there was a missing page from his book and he misread that the earthquakes happen before the dragon’s appearance.
So now CPR has updated the island with earthquake damage around the island. There are several places that have cracked windows, cracked siding and just cracked everything. A couple places you should definitely check out are:
- The Night Club: Check out the funky music that’s been affected by the earthquake.
- The Coffee Shop: Looks like a fuse has been broken.
- The Town every 30 minutes: Every 30 minutes sirens will wail and the screen will shake!
A couple more upcoming events listed in the news paper are the following.
- Medieval Party – Next week, be sure to check back here next week for the full rundown of this party!
- New Clothes – In two weeks we will have a new penguin style!
- New pin – Also in two weeks a new pin will be released.
Be sure to check back here next week for the full walkthrough of the Medieval Party, there have been talks that this will be the best party of the year for CPR, so you don’t want to miss it. Be sure to join our discord here to chat with more raving fans about this party and all things CPR!
Until next time, Waddle On!
-CPR Cheats Team