Hello Penguins! After some small delay of a handful of hours, the 2019 Music Jam is finally here, ready to jam us up! There are many great things to do during this party, which will last until the 6th of June. Along with this there is a new pin! Continue reading for a complete walk through!
First is the new pin that is hidden for the next few weeks. It is a red electric guitar located in the Plaza near the bottom left by the tree, it’s a bit tricky to find.
The first set of items can be bought from the Merch store at the Snow Forts or Ski Village. It is noted that to access certain VIP rooms and items you will need to purchase the All Access pass for 50 coins.
Now that you’ve got that, head over to Dock backstage to pick up the Music Swirl Tee. The instruments catalog can also be found in this room with a couple secret items (Thanks CyberSpy for the tip!) Awesome!
The second item is located at the Cove and it is the Music Jam Cap. It’s Jamming Time!
The last item is in the Rooftop (upstairs the Dance Lounge in the Night Club). It is a very stylish Boombox. Show everyone your cool dance moves with this exclusive item!
Along with these updates, it appears that there are two new rooms for this party which can be accessible via the Snow forts. They are the Concert Hall and the according VIP room. In the Concert Hall there is a timer counting down to a special “performance”. No, unfortunately it is not Billy Ray Cyrus and Old Town Road. It’s just Cadence and a bunch of random penguins dancing for 10 seconds. We rate this staggering performance a solid .5/10.
Here is some interesting trivia we have previously posted specifically for this party:
- The Snack Shack stamp is available in this party. To obtain it, use a food emote at the booth, such as the pizza emote at the waffle stand. If this does not work, try clearing your cache.
- At the Snow Forts, if you stand on either of the two stages, the performance column will hit the top, making “Totally Awesome” sign to glow.
- The Forest, Dock, Cove, Beach, Stadium and Coffee Shop have a stage and each represents a theme same to the shirts that can be bought from the Merch. At those stages, if you stand on them, the whole room will hype up and relevant music will start playing. The same happens at the Ice Berg, which is the Penguin Band’s stage.
- In the Forest, Dock, Cove, Beach, Stadium, Pizza Parlor, Pool, Snow Forts, Music Maker 3000 and Coffee Shop there is an “Applause” button at the bottom right corner of the screen, which when clicked, a big applause can be heard.
- In the Pool, there is a huge Floor Piano 3000 in which when you step on a note it plays the corresponding sound. There is also a setting whether multiple or single penguins can use it.
- In the Mine Shack, there is a minigame, in which you have to follow the note sequence shown.
- There have been visual changes in the Forest, Lighthouse, Dock, Ice Berg, Ski Village, Snow Forts, Stadium, Cove, Pizza Parlor, Dance Club, Dance Lounge, Pool, Mine Shack and the Coffee Shop.
Finally as per usual, it is expected some mascots will appear in this party. They are anticipated to be Cadence and the Penguin Band. To be notified when these mascots appear on the island, be sure to join our discord where our Mascot Trackers will keep you updated on their location. Come join the fun with over 1,400 penguins just like you today!
Wow! What do you guys think of this Music Jam? Do you think it was worth the wait? Let us know!
-CPR Cheats Team