Hello Penguins! The Easter egg scavenger hunt has just arrived here on the CPR island, and we’ve got you covered for the full scavenger hunt cheats. Click to read more!
- The first egg reads, “Bowls, huts, and fluffy beds, To find the first egg, look for Red.” This will be in the Pet Shop near your mailbox, where a red puffle will be guarding it.
2. The second egg reads, “Look for the shape that’s round, Where you can hear a reggae sound.” This egg is in the Coffee Shop near the sign by the entrance. (gg CPR you got us on this one)
3. The third egg reads, “In an Icy place that’s quite remote, I didn’t know that eggs could float!” This one is at the Ski Hill. Once you get there, wait for a floating cluds (yes I said that on purpose) and the huge egg will appear.
4. The fourth one reads, “In the branches up so high, This egg is almost touching the sky!” This one is at the Forest, directly to the left of your chat log.
5. The fifth ones reads, “The place when you throw the snow, So you can see the water flow”. This one is located at the Mine.
6. The sixth one reads, “Covered in snow on a ledge, Sitting near the water’s edge”. This one is at the Dock by the hydro hopper minigame.
7. The seventh and final one reads, “In the shadows you will find, The last egg in the building of body and mind”. This will be at the Dojo. Move your cursor to the window as shown and it will pop out on top.
Now you can redeem the prize and get the special blue bunny ears! Awesome!
How cool do I look?!?!
*If this is your first Scavenger hunt completed, you should receive a stamp when you claim the prize. If not, re-login and try again.
What do you guys think of this year’s Scavenger hunt? We thought it was well hidden but we were able to track it fast! There is likely to be a mascot for this party, so come hang out with us on our discord server for our up-to-date mascot tracker and come chat with over 1000+ members today!
Happy Easter from the CPR Cheats Team!
-CPR Cheats Team