Howdy all! I hope everyone had a good Easter weekend. I’m happy to announce that CPR is officially back. You might have noticed that CPR was down for a few days because there was a recent vulnerability in the database that made it possible to log in to any any account without a password. You can read the full story for the details at the official CPR community blog. It is heavily recommended that you change your password as soon as possible. The CPR team has just added this function which you can access here.
Now, let’s get on with the post! When you first login, you will be greeted with a new postcard saying that the hunt is from April 12th to the 16th. This was originally supposed to be the date and it did start on time, but got cut shortly after due to the recent incident. The hunt will likely be for another few days.
Let’s start by picking up the newest pin for the next few weeks. You can find it at the Forest. It is a chocolate bunny.
- Now, let’s start the hunt! The first clue reads, “To find this egg just take a glance, at the building where you’d go to dance.” Head over to the Town and click on the right speaker and the egg will pop up.
2. The second clue reads, “You’ll find this egg spends its day, floating in waves where the penguins play.” Hmm, where can I find waves? The cove! Look above the Catchin’ Waves poster on the bottom right hand corner.
3. The third clue reads, “Now here’s an egg that is in the mood, to a be a cavern surfer dude.” This one is a bit tricky. Head over to the Mine, and look above the entrance to the Cave Mine. Look carefully and you will see the egg.
4. The fourth clue reads, “This next egg has made its home, near two great puffles made of stone.” This will be the Dojo Courtyard. You will find the egg on the right side of the door.
5. The fifth clue reads, “All day long this next egg has sat, snug underneath a warm fuzzy hat.” Where can we find hats? The gift shop, of course! When you get there, click on the grey fuzzy hat on the left of the chairs.
6. The sixth clue reads, “By glowing fire in a comfy space, this egg’s in a fishy place.” Where can we catch fish? If you guessed Ski Lodge, you’re right! Move your cursor over the Gone Fishing door, and the egg will appear in the basket next to it.
7. The seventh clue reads, “To add this egg to your collections, find a sign that gives directions.” This will be the Ski Hill. Click on the signs and the egg will pop right up.
8. The eighth and final clue reads, “The last egg hides in a guiding light, you can’t find it if it’s too bright.” Head over to the beacon. As the clue reads, you will not find the egg if the light is turned on. Simply click the switch to release the final egg.
Congratulations! You have completed the Easter Egg scavenger hunt. If done right, you will be greeted with this sign where you can claim your prize, the Pink Bunny Ears!
That’s all for the scavenger hunt! We will give you the updates on the upcoming Earth Day party as well. Enjoy!